Our delicious homemade cheesy pizza recipe is easy and simple to make this Christmas. Get cooking, then party like no one's home!
It's getting close to Christmas, and festivity is in the air! What better way to get yourself in that Christmas mood than watching a certain mischievous boy fight back against the baddies, while enjoying his favourite dish - a lovely cheese pizza!
What will I need?
- 100g Anchor spreadable
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 200g chopped tinned tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 400g ready to use pizza dough
- Small handful plain flour
- 200g grated mozzarella
This will be enough to make 4 mini pizzas.
How to make Easy cheesy pizzas
- Turn up the heat of your oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C.
- Mix Anchor spreadable and garlic paste in a bowl, then pop to one side. In another bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, oil and salt.
- Give your surface a good dusting of flour, roll out your dough and cut into 4 quarters. Lay these across two lined baking trays.
- Time to top up! Dollop garlic butter on each pizza and spread. Add a spoonful of tomato mix and spread before sprinkling with plenty of mozzarella- remember, we like our pizza cheesy!
- Pop in the oven for 15-20 mins, remove, then tuck in and bob your feet up to a family classic!
- Show us your creations on Instagram – it’s @anchor_dairy with #MovieMatches!