These pumpkin treats will put a spell on you this Halloween – and now, they’re yours. Bubble, bubble, you’re in trouble!
Witches, black cats and pumpkin treats - you can't get any more Halloween-tastic than that! Our yummy Rice Krispie pumpkin treats recipe makes the perfect movie snack to watch a certain trio of Salem witches cause some trouble!
What will I need?
- 160g Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Anchor spreadable
- 160g mini marshmallows
- Orange food colouring
- 6 chocolate fingers (1 inch ends only)
- 12 green fondant leaves or green jelly beans/apple belts cut into leaf shapes
This will be enough to serve 12.
How to make Halloween Party Pumpkins
- Pop the Rice Krispies into a large bowl and mix in your cinnamon. Melt the Anchor butter in a pan over a medium heat, then add the marshmallows.
- As the marshmallows become gooey, add food colouring and give it a good mix. Keep adding colouring until you get a spook-tastic pumpkin orange!
- Pour the mixture over the Rice Krispies, stiring until fully covered. Wait until the mixture is cool enough to handle, then cover your hands in Anchor and shape into 12 round pumpkins.
- Push 1 inch of a chocolate finger piece into each pumpkin for the 'stalk', add a couple of 'leaves' either side, then pop in the fridge for 30 mins. Time to tuck into a bit of pumpkin spice and all things nice!
- Show us your creations on Instagram – it’s @anchor_dairy with #MovieMatches!