Anchor Win a BBQ - Terms & Conditions
Short Terms :
UK, 18+. Opens 09:00 on Thursday 22nd July 2021, closes 23:59 on Sunday 8th August 2021. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. The Prize will be a barbecue, a drinks cooler, a set of BBQ utensils, and a set of bowl covers. To enter the prize draw, simply make sure you are following @Anchor_Dairy on Instagram, like the post advertising the competition, and tag a friend in the comments. Comment must tag a valid Instagram account using the @ symbol.
Full Terms & Conditions :
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
- The Win a BBQ prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who are 18+ and excludes employees and their families of Arla Foods Limited, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase of an Anchor product is necessary to enter the draw.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. There will be one entry per person.
- Promotional Period: The promotion is open between 09:00 on Thursday 22nd July 2021 and 23:59 on Sunday 8th August 2021. Entries outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Entry Mechanic: To enter the prize draw, simply make sure you are following @Anchor_Dairy on Instagram, like the post advertising the competition, and tag a friend in the comments. Comment must tag a valid Instagram account using the @ symbol.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Instagram is subject to their Terms and Conditions.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post: (i) contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; (ii) includes the names of any individual without their express permission; (iii) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards); or (iv) contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Prize contents: There is 1 prize available to be won over the Promotional Period. This prize consists of a barbecue, a pack of barbecue utensils, a drinks cooler, and a set of bowl covers. The barbecue provided as a prize may not be the one pictured in the Instagram post subject to availability.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
- All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process by no later than 23:59 on Friday 13th August 2021.
- Winner announcement: The winner will be notified on or before Friday 20th August 2021. The winner will be announced in the comments section of the feed post (this will automatically give the winner a direct notification) and asked to direct message (DM) the @Anchor_Dairy page so that they can confirm acceptance of their prize. The winner must claim their prize within one week of being notified that they have won. After receiving the winner’s DM the promoter will ask for their full name, email address, phone number, and postal address to arrange prize delivery. Postal address must be provided within 7 days of request otherwise the prize will be forfeited. In the case that they do not respond in time or are ineligible another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The prize will be delivered within 31 days of the closing date.
- For enquiries relating to this competition please email: email@example.com.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make the winner’s surname and county available to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries by requesting proof of identity and further verification if required and to refuse to award the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs including (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.