This homemade hot chocolate is the perfect recipe to arm yourself with cookies and settle in for a merry movie marathon this Christmas!
It's a cold winter's day, and that cosy warm sofa is calling... get heated up with our festively-creamy white hot chocolate recipe! This mouth-watering treat is the easiest way to achieve the perfect white (chocolate) Christmas!
What will I need?
- 150g white chocolate
- 500ml whole milk
- 200ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To decorate (optional)Anchor squirty cream
- Pink marshmallows
- Strawberry sauce
This will be enough to serve 4
How to make Christmas jingle bells hot chocolate
- Break your chocolate into a glass bowl and bob to one side.
- Heat milk, cream and vanilla in a pan over medium heat. Once simmering, pour over the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Time to get pumping those arm muscles! Whip the chocolate mix until frothy, then pour into your fave Christmas mugs.
- Squirt some Anchor cream on top, then pop on some squishy marshmallows- because why not! Sprinkle with crushed flake and drizzle with plenty of strawberry sauce.
- Show us your creations on Instagram – it’s @anchor_dairy with #MovieMatches!