Searching for the perfect Christmas dessert recipe? Nobody will be stealing your Christmas after a bite of our crispy candy canes. They’ll have your heart growing three sizes!
4 o clock: Bake some delicious Rice Krispie Christmas canes. 4:30: Tell no one - keep them all to yourself. 5 o clock: Pop on the festive film of our favourite Christmas thief. You can't cancel that again! 6 o clock: Enjoy!
What will I need?
- 100g Rice Krispie cereal
- 60g popcorn
- 65g multicoloured sprinkles
- 2 tbsp Anchor Spreadable
- 160g mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Green and red laces to wrap around each cane
This will be enough to serve 8 large canes.
How to make Show-Stealing Christmas Canes
- Melt your Anchor butter in a pan over a medium heat, then add the marshmallows and vanilla extract. Heat until gooey.
- Pop the Rice Krispies and popcorn in a large bowl with the sprinkles, then pour in your butter mixture and stir until fully covered. Wait until cool enough to handle but still warm, then cover your hands with Anchor butter and shape the mixture into 6-8 candy canes.
- Wrap the canes with red and green laces to create stripes, pop in the fridge for 30 mins and enjoy!
- Show us your creations on Instagram – it’s @anchor_dairy with #MovieMatches!